My Journey...

Of events and incidents that affect me...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The day when nothing went right…

Everyone will experience a day .. one special day.. where everything magically, miraculously goes wrong..At the end of such a pathetic day I thought I’ll write a post on it on my blog which has been dormant due to my exam preperation(exams got over yesterday)
I was maha tired yesterday…but somehow ended up chatting with people till late at night and slept really late.. thought I’d get up late.. My father started waking me up from 7:(
Fought with him, screamed a bit and finally got up one hr after that.. started getting a call from my friend that I’m already late.. couldn’t have breakfast also.. My final year project(mine and Deepak’s) was adjudged the best project.. so Deepak was really curious about the cash award we were to get.. there began our horrible quest… from one building to another..one sir to another.. spent so much time just walkin and asking so many people..With the world going crazy about the football world cup..I felt like one-being kicked from one room to another.
I was so furious and irritated that Deepak thought the only way to make me cool down was to take me to a movie..went to ‘chup chup ke’ and the last one hr of the movie was so dragging so boring that I was pissed off again.. didn’t stay to have lunch with friends and came back home.
Had to go shopping ,a bad trip-didn’t find anything what I wanted.. cursed my foot for being so big that I couldn’t find good sandals for my size.
Went out for dinner… bad food.
Came back to find out that my tailor ruined my costly kurta.He once ruined a dress too some months back and when he gave me some dumb excuse I acted even more dumb by letting him get away with it because of a fit of humanity and ‘understanding the other person’ attitude. Tomorrow I wont let it happen again. I’m so furious.. To add to that my mother later in the night is giving me gyaan on stuff like “its not good to catch off something and brood over it,past is past” Now how am I supposed to react?
Thought I’ll have a good phone conversation with my best friends so that my mood becomes normal.. suddenly for everything I say, they were asking the silliest and the most obvious questions.
I gave up on the events that happened in the day.. I would’ve had worse days.. but offlate life was smooth enough. Hope good days come back from tomorrow.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you realise your day started with a call from me at around 12:30AM?

    Your entire day went down hill from there...hehe

    Wonder if I should call around 12:30 tonight just to see if it happens again.

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Glob of Nueral Exudes said…

    guess this is your best post as far as construction and style are concerned with a ruined day notwithstanding, keep it up, good luck.....

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    interesting... and hope today was better... it shud have been u ended it chatting with me no...;-D... too narcisistic eh?

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Divya Rao said…

    @sagar- same pinch;) the comin day was better..hope it was the same for u too..
    @aditya-moral of the story-I'L NEVER TAKE UR CALLS IN THE NIGHT!
    @jagan-thanks:)i cant believe tht you liked it!
    @anonymous-it was..i got my lappy:)

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Kay said…

    lolz...
    hv a setta quez...

    (dam,,wer r the bullet points..searchin for em coz doin lotta courseowrks theez days..sigh..neways ignore)

    1) so hw muchz the cash prize?
    2)dija blast ur tailor?
    3)woz the lame excuse he gave ya?
    4)wot r the s0-cald-obvious quez ur pals shooted on tha fone??

    hope u'l ansa...
    later!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
hit Counter