My Journey...

Of events and incidents that affect me...

Friday, March 17, 2006

My first one...

Hi guys!
My first blog finally...I kept delayin it..now tht my iim interviews r done,this is the only constuctive activity tht i could think off."My Journey..." it may sound cliched but frankly wen i thought abt wat i wud be posting..this was wat came to my mind.So guys,please comment wen u read my blog-it helps.N now if i'm asked to dedicate this blog then apart from my mom..(blah blah), sagar was the most important influnce-thanks!
I'm signin off now..hopin tht u guys wont get 'victimised' in the future:)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice one Divs. Maybe Kavya can make one too called "Why Imraan Hashmi is so great!".

    Looking forward to more updates.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i guess u had a wonderful time and a good learning experience.Write more about the difficulties u faced so that the others can learn 4m them.All d best and don 4get-IIM-A(U got to give

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    don 4get IIM-A -u got to give me a nutties box+Gk treat and all other IIM'S Taj krishna treats!

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so,divya thank GOd.....my comment is happening at laaaast.Seems that u are rocking with your blogs.I have to learn something from u as my blogsite is wearing a deserted look after my first blog.....
    so hope that ur blogs become sooooooooooooo famous that ppl start advertising in your blog( we will share that amount....OK)...byee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Hit Counter
hit Counter